This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Friends of Fernhill and Mulgoa Valley Inc makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the truth, accuracy or misleading nature of information and materials provided on this website.
Limits of Liability
Friends of Fernhill and Mulgoa Valley Inc will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of and / or use of personal information in connection with this website:
1. to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss; or
2. for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
3. for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
If you have an objection to having your photograph in the on-line gallery, please contact the web administrator and make this fact known. We will always respect your privacy but must first be aware of your need. email@example.com
1. All members and guests of the Friends of Fernhill and Mulgoa Valley (“the Association”) hereby assume full responsibility for all/any risk of bodily injury, death or property damage arising out of or related to the members or guests participation in the activities conducted or arranged by the Association, including but not limited to all meetings, fundraising events and community service projects.
2. The affect of this risk warning is to waive, discharge and indemnify the committee members of the association as appointed from time to time, from all/any loss, liability, damage or costs as a result of all/any loss or damage or any claims or demands on account of injury to a member or guest or their property or resulting in the death of a member or guest, arising out of or related to the members or guests participation in the activities conducted by the Association as referred to above.
3. This Risk Warning has been issued pursuant to and in order to satisfy the provisions of section 5.M of the Civil Liability (Personal Responsibility) Amendment Act 2002”